Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Tonight I Can Write The Saddest Lines.....

'Tonight I can write the saddest lines'

Of those endless nights, of those deepest sighs…

My eyes are numb, heart aches and throat is sore,

And somewhere in the distance the sea roars.

For it is also crying for the pain of being alone

As I have been left forlorn…

He whom I loved d most sometime

And sometime I wished he could also love me…

Has left me shattered…

Like a tornado that leaves it's victims battered…

To the person who matters to me the most….

Were the lines that he told me..

But the subject of those lines wasn't me…

O my god..Please pay heed

For it is your wretched daughter who did d deed

Who was just blinded by love..….

Did that heart breaking task of joining two lover doves….

I m glad that it happened…

For here I m

and still going strong

Because it's a new dawn

The dawn of realization

And a dawn of new start

These were the most saddest lines I could write tonight

And probably the last

As the world is brand new

Like the grass wet with dew

2 comments:

S D said...

rich... nice one... btw.. u gotta read wodehouse...

Anonymous said...

well..it z a wonderful writing n very natural...while readin it .. i got deeply involved n lost myself somewhere....